This tutorial will show you how to cook mini pizza in the air fryer from frozen. Air fryer frozen mini pizza is easy and quick, the crust crisps up perfectly and the cheese melts beautifully. It's a wonderful crowd-pleaser whether you're having a party, serving as an appetizer, or eating it for lunch. It's such a fantastic hit with everyone.
What makes air fryer pizza great
- Whether you prefer to cook your air fryer pizza from scratch or use a ready-made pizza base, Biscuit dough, or frozen pizzas, you'll be relieved to learn that making it is simple and less time-consuming than using the oven or calling your favorite takeaways.
- No need to thaw as you can cook the pizza directly from frozen
- No need to oil spray the air fryer basket
Air fryer: I used a Cosori 5.5l (1700W) air fryer
Fish spatula to transfer the pizzas from the air fryer to the plate
Frozen mini pizza of choice: any brand of frozen mini pizzas would work for this recipe, so yes feel free to use any favorite brand of choice.
Pizza dipping sauce: use any sauce of choice
How to make frozen pizza in the air fryer
Preheat the air fryer at 180C / 360F for 3 minutes and remove the pizza from its packaging
Arrange the frozen mini pizza in the air fryer basket in a single layer making sure they are not overlapping.
Air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked and the cheese is fully melted.
Serve immediately with any pizza dip of choice
- Avoid stacking the pizza in the air fryer so the bottom does not become soggy.
- Adjust the cooking time according to the size and wattage of your air fryer
- Make the pizza cheesier by adding freshly grated mozzarella cheese or any other favorite melting cheese of choice.
Any leftovers can be stored on a flat plate wrapped with a plastic bag (cling film) in the fridge for up to 2 days.
Reheat in the air fryer at 325F/165C for 2-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the crust.
How long do you cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer?
Cooking time for frozen mini pizza in air fryer will vary depending on the size of your pizza, the brand of your frozen pizza, and the wattage of your air fryer. I would suggest cooking it for 6-8 minutes at 190C / 380F.
Can you cook a pizza from scratch in an air fryer?
Yes, you can cook pizza from scratch, here is a simple pizza dough recipe you can make in 5 minutes with no-cook pizza sauce.
How long to reheat pizza in air fryer?
Reheating pizza in the air fryer will vary depending on the size and thickness of your pizza, I would suggest reheating it for 2-4 minutes at 325F / 165C.
What is the best dipping sauce for pizza
These are my go-to pizza dipping sauces, my all classic marinara sauce, BBQ sauce, garlic butter sauce, ranch dressing, and pesto sauce. Ketchup is popular on this list but it is the least of my favorite, however, if serving pizza to children ketchup should be provided because they love it.
More easy air fryer appetizer recipes
Frozen chicken bbq wings in air fryer
If you made this easy air fryer recipe, don’t forget to leave me feedback and rate it 5 stars. Tag us @cravingsmallbites on Instagram and save away to your Pinterest
Air Fryer Mini Pizza
- Air Fryer
- 9 Frozen mini pizza of choice
- Pizza dipping sauce: use any sauce of choice
- Preheat the air fryer at 180C / 360F for 3 minutes and remove the pizza from it packaging
- Arrange the frozen mini pizza in the air fryer basket in a single layer making sure they are not overlapping.
- Air fryer for 6-8 minutes or until fully cooked and the cheese is fully melted.
- Serve immediately with any pizza dips of choice
Leave a Reply